VEA as a member of EUROPEA International is building a new experience and from 2019 starting to engage in Erasmus+ projects. Erasmus+ projects are implemented by VEA members – vocation education institutions as it is a unique opportunity not only to gain immeasurable professional experience, but also to travel the world, explore the cultures of other countries and build a wide range of partners and friends.
From 1st October 2019 till 30th September 2021 VEA as a partner will launch in Erasmus+ project “Industrial Internet of Things VET Network”. The project aims to create a VET Network with certification scheme for professionals, being IIoT developers or users or sales workers, and training them to adapt and adopt a new common framework of best practices of the modern IIoT know-how in order to be able to combine effectively knowledge and fundamental principles from various areas of expertise of cutting edge technologies in the IIoT sector and gain a competitive advantage in their carrier path.
There are nine project partners from six EU countries who are involved in implementation of the project:
- Institute for Training of Personnel in International Organisations – Bulgaria
- Vocational Education Association (PBI) - Latvia
- Tiber Umbria Comett Education Programme – Italy
- Halsingland Education Association – Sweden
- Anonimi Ekpaideftiki Etairia – Greece
- Institute for Postgraduate Studies – Bulgaria
- Research Innovation and Development Lab P.C. – Greece
- Dimitra Ekpaiditiki Simvilitiki AE – Greece
- Center for Social Innovation - Cyprus
In turn, the Erasmus + project “Baltic Examples of Excellence in WBL: Tutors, Companies, Networks” (ExcellWBL) is coordinated by the Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and has three main objectives:
- to identify and collect examples and experiences of outstanding workplace tutors, motivated companies, effective cooperation mechanisms;
- to boost the reputation and attractiveness of work-based learning (WBL) through praising,
awarding, advertising persons, organizations and approaches which can serve as role models;
- to produce material of examples which can be used in training WBL tutors from companies and VET schools and in training of VET managers;
- to promote partnerships between VET schools and enterprises in the Baltic Sea region.
The project implementation period is from October 1, 2019 to September 31, 2021, and the project partners are:Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry - Latvia
- “Baltic Bright” , Ltd.- Latvia
- Vocation Education Asociation - Latvia
- Vorumaa Kutsehariduskeskus - Estonia
- Viesoji Istaiga Vilniaus Statybininku rengimo centras - Lithuania
- Hanse-Parlament EV - Germany.
Let us succeed in achieving all the goals of the Erasmus + project together!